Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bump Watch: 18 Weeks







































How far along? 18 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain: Still up 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yep, here and there.  I live in the shorts pictured.. workout clothes are comfy and stretchy!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep:  Had my first night of bad sleep two nights ago... I was hoping it wasn't the start of a horrible pregnancy symptom, and luckily I was right!  The next night I slept like a baby again!
Best moment this week: Catching up on a phone date with my BFF & cousin, Chelsea... we talked all things baby and birth and it made me so excited and grateful to be able to share this special time with her!  We're so lucky our little ones will be 5 months apart!
Miss Anything? Deli sandwiches!  They just opened a Port of Subs down the street from my work and it instantly made me mad!
Movement: Still feeling "bubbles" and light flutters.  The more I feel it, the more confident I am that it's him!  It only happens when I'm lying extremely still or when I'm driving, so not very often!
Food cravings: No particular cravings, but always hungry! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: New ligament pain (I'm assuming) in my upper back right below my ribs.  I'm thinking it's just my ribs and muscles stretching and moving, but it's a constant aching like someone is punching me in the back!  I'm sure it's fine.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy!
Looking forward to: More strong movement from the little guy!  I need some big kicks in my life soon! And it's my birthday this weekend!!  I'm sure we'll be eating out a lot and I always look forward to eating out at this stage! 

No comments