Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nolan's Newborn Pictures!

We had Nolan's newborn photos taken when he was 11 days old with our go-to photographer, Kassidy Baker Photography!  He started off the session wide awake and a little cranky... just after I had told Kassidy how great of a baby he was and how easy he has been since he sleeps all.the.time.  Oops... looks like I jinxed that one.  I nursed him for a bit in hopes to milk-drunk him up... and it worked!  From there on, he was out cold and we got some great shots of our adorable little man.  My favorites are the detail shots as well as the baseball ones that will be going up in his nursery.  Couldn't have been any more perfect!

Thank you again, Kassidy!  You always do such a great job!  We love how they came out!


























2 comments

  1. Thank you for making my day, Jen! I just love working with your gorgeous family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy! He looks a lot like his dad:). You two look very proud and happy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete