Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nolan's 6 Month Photoshoot

Well, time has finally snuck up on me.  Tomorrow will be 6 months since Nolan came into our world and changed it forever... and for the better!  I love this little man with my whole entire heart and every single day, I discover something new to love about him.  He's growing so quickly before my eyes and I just know his first birthday is going to be here in a blink!  I already miss my baby... and he's still a baby!  Although I'm obsessed with the little guy he is becoming, how fun he is to interact with, the way he plays and learns... my heart still wants to snuggle my tiny, newborn Nolan and smell his dark hair and hold his tiny fingers as he cuddles into my chest... but he will never be that newborn baby again, which is so sad!  

I wanted to capture everything about his age and his life right now, because I know in six more months I'm going to ache to snuggle his chunky arms and legs, kiss his sweet cheeks and play with his funny, balding, poofy hair.  I figured I would try my own hand at taking some pictures and save some money, and I'm pretty happy with how they came out!  I love the detail shots the best... because I know I'm going to cherish those the most!

Happy 6 Months, baby boy!  Mommy and Daddy love you so, SO much and couldn't imagine our life as a family without you to better it!  























No comments