Saturday, November 25, 2017

Fall Leaves in the Desert

We took a quick trip up to Red Rock Canyon to adventure around in the fall leaves, in hopes of getting a few pictures of the kids for our holiday card this year.  We had been up in the area once before for our engagement photos, but not during the fall, and I was excited to see how "fall"ish it would look.  To our surprise, the leaves were completely changed and so pretty! The kids absolutely loved crunching around in them and tossing them in the air, and in reality, that's how we got most of our pictures, since Acelyn is anti-photo-taking and getting the two of them together in a picture, smiling (let alone just looking at the camera) is like pulling teeth!  So, we took a little hike around, snapped away, and had a fun morning exploring nature and celebrating fall!





























Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how quickly these little babies are growing up, and I want to take in every second of them being this age!  I'm glad I had Jason snap a few pictures with me in front of the camera rather than behind, because it just doesn't happen enough and I need to be better about making that happen (even if the kids don't smile or look at the camera)!  Couldn't love this family of mine any more... so lucky to call them mine!







Happy, happy fall!  

No comments