Friday, May 4, 2018

Acelyn's "Sweet" 2-Year Birthday Pictures


For Acelyn's second birthday, we decided to throw an ice cream and sprinkles party theme, since it's one of her favorite things to eat and, even better, one of my favorite words she says currently (Ice cream = "Icesh-guppies!"  Why guppies, I have no idea.. but it's friggin' adorable).  

To get in the party theme, I decided to give her an ice cream photoshoot... complete with sprinkles and a huge, huge mess!  These might be some of my favorite pictures of her yet.  Of course we couldn't leave Nolan out of such a fun photoshoot, so he joined in with his ice cream, too.  Acelyn definitely enjoyed herself, and wore her ice cream quicker than she could eat it!  The good news: no stains after an immediate soaking and a really happy 2-year old who took an amazing nap as soon as we got home. 

I can't believe my baby is turing TWO!  We can't wait to celebrate her big day with an ice cream party this weekend with our family and friends.  Until then, try not to drool while looking through these yummy pictures!



























No comments