Friday, December 18, 2015

Baby #2 Bump Watch: 18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks, 1 days
Total weight gain: Based on my last appointment weigh-in, I'm up 7 pounds!  Whoa!
Maternity clothes? Leggings all.the.time.  Belly band has made it's appearance and I'm rocking the tight shirts since we've got a little bump going on now, no more bloat!
Stretch marks? Nothing yet!
Sleep:  So far, so good!  Sleeping mostly on my right side, which is opposite of Nolan's pregnancy where I preferred the left.
Best moment this week: Last week we spent our time in Disneyland and had our gender reveal... so that was by far the best of the whole month!
Miss Anything? Hot dogs and Port of Subs.  Which is so strange because I rarely ate either before being pregnant, but the second I get knocked up, it's what I want! 
Movement: Starting to feel more confident that the bubbly "gas" feeling I've been having isn't as much gas as it is this little lady moving around and giving me tiny flutters!  Yippee!
Food cravings: Milk always sounds so amazing, but it doesn't sit well with me so I can't drink too much of it.  If I could, I would drink it constantly!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing as of lately.
Gender prediction: We finally know.... It's a GIRL!!  YAAAAAAAAY!

Symptoms: Lots of round ligament pain, since I'm starting to get a little bigger.  I guarantee I'll be "popping" in the next couple of weeks because I've felt a ton of stretching lately.  Still pretty tired all the time, but I do have a little bit more energy now that we're moving our way deeper into the second trimester!
Belly Button in or out? It's already out.  Ugh.

Looking forward to: Getting to feel little Miss move around more and more.  Can't wait to be able to see and feel her kick on the outside.  Christmas is coming up, so we're excited to celebrate with family and watch Nolan have an amazing holiday, which I know he'll be super giddy about opening gifts this year!  We just ordered her nursery furniture, so we're excited to start setting that up and begin planning the nursery and all things GIRL!  And soon enough, we'll be hitting the halfway mark!  Can't believe it!

No comments