Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Costume Photoshoot!

For weeks leading up to Halloween, we couldn't decide if we wanted to take the creative route for Nolan's Halloween costume, or if we wanted to do the cutesy, fluffy, typical baby costume for his first Halloween.  Since I had such a hard time choosing between the two, I decided to do both!  We had plenty of Halloween events going on, so we chose to DIY his scuba diver costume (Pinterest inspired) and ordered his lion costume from Amazon.

Nolan wore his scuba diver costume to the Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest as well as a costume party for Jason's work.  On Halloween night, we will be Trick or Treating in his lion costume (stay tuned for a Halloween post after our experience!)

I wanted to make sure we got some decent pictures of Nolan so we can all remember what his first Halloween costumes looked like, detail and all, so of course we took a mini Halloween photoshoot!  Enjoy!

My Little Diver!







My Little Lion:






















And just in case you ever think our photoshoots go perfectly every time.... let me tell you, they sure don't!  Some outtakes that represent real life, because, let's be honest.... I have a 9 month old!  (i.e.: he was chewing the camera strap, and I needed the camera to take his pictures.  Meltdown, ensue):



Happy Halloween!!  



No comments