Monday, November 16, 2015

Bump Watch Baby #2: 14 Weeks



I figured I should be fair to baby Kelton 2.0 and do a Bump Watch series, just like I did with Nolan so they can both have them for their baby books to look back on one day!  I decided to do the same format, so here we go, starting at 14 weeks!


How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: At last weigh-in at my 12 week appointment, I had only gained 1 pound.  Maybe add another one since this belly keeps growing, and quickly!
Maternity clothes? Oh you betcha.... and leggings. All.day.long.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Always, when I can!  Usually I try to get a nap in when Nolan naps in the afternoon.  My exhaustion has gotten better since crossing into the second trimester... I was toast for the first 10 weeks and felt like I could fall asleep at any second of the day!  Luckily it's a little better now.
Best moment this week: Getting to enjoy a movie with Jason while Grandma, Aunt Denise and Uncle Georges all had a fun playdate with Nolan!  This was the first movie we had seen in months so it was definitely a highlight!
Miss Anything? Deli meat!  I rarely want to eat deli sandwiches when I'm not pregnant, but the second I can't have it, Port of Subs is just calling my name!  I was the same way with Nolan.  Maybe that means little bean is another boy!?  
Movement: Nothing yet, lots of gas that feels like movement, but I'm positive it's still just gas.  :)
Food cravings: Deli meat (of which I can't eat, boo) and cereal.  Since I was pregnant with Nolan and even after he was born, I cut back on eating cereal and even drinking milk like I used to (which was a lot) based on not having a desire to eat or drink it.  This time around, total opposite, and I want milk 24/7 and could eat cereal for every meal!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Luckily nothing!  I got away with the nausea pretty easy, yet again.  I was a little more queasy this time around than with Nolan, but never super sick and it mostly came in waves from weeks 5-8.  Haven't had much since.
Gender prediction: Feeling like it's another little guy on the way, but Jason thinks girl.  

Symptoms: Lots of bloat, lots of reflux. I'm terrified to see how bad this reflux will get because it's already pretty bad!  Tiredness, but that's easily because I'm chasing a toddler around all day now!
Belly Button in or out? Half and half... already, I know.  Yuck! 
Looking forward to: Starting to look more pregnant and less bloated, and our gender ultrasound this coming weekend, although we won't be finding out... it's a secret until our gender reveal in a couple weeks!  Eek!  At least we'll get to peek in on the little babe and see how he/she is doing in there!  Can't wait!

No comments