Monday, April 18, 2016

Baby #2's Maternity Photoshoot

Taking a good photo of yourself is difficult.  Taking a decent maternity photo in general is even harder.  Mix that with adding a husband who isn't a fan of getting his pictures taken and a toddler with zero attention span... and this was a complete and utter challenge on my plate!  

I knew I wanted to document this pregnancy in someway, so I figured we could save a little extra cash by taking our own maternity photos.  Word to the wise- pay someone!  Granted, Nolan did really well and Jason was extremely patient, but being 35 weeks pregnant, setting up each shot and wrangling people where I wanted them was an exhausting task!  I'm feeling okay with how these turned out and I'm glad I have something to look back at for baby girl's pregnancy, but I'm definitely not a pro which means I don't have very pro-like shots like I expected (why did I expect that I would!?)  And don't get me wrong, there are a few that we managed to capture that I absolutely love- Nolan loving on my belly, for example, so there's that!  

Either way, we came, we shot, I cut down over 500+ photos (mostly of ridiculously hilarious outtakes and Nolan looking either crazy or blurred from dashing out), and here's what we were left with!  Enjoy!





































No comments