Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bump Watch: 13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: Still none!
Maternity clothes? Luckily, my work attire consists of scrubs which are super easy with a nice little bump forming underneath.  The only time I wear real clothes lately is if we go out anywhere!  So sad.  Hence the lazy attire in the above pic!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Still taking at least a 2 hour nap after work and in bed by 10!  I could sleep alllll the time.  
Best moment this week: Feeling more "pregnant" when all my friends kept rubbing my bump and referring to the baby that will be here in 6 months!
Miss Anything? After attending a wedding and spending all weekend with our college friends... I may have had a hint of a thought of missing some mimosas and a cold beer.  Just for a second. :)
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.  Yummy watermelon at the cabin tasted AMAZING though!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Even though I may have missed alcohol for a second this weekend... I may have also been nauseated by the smell of everyone's drinks around me!
Gender prediction: Girl.

Labor Signs: Not even close!
Symptoms: Lots of round ligament pain that was pretty severe, so I made my first "worried wart" phone call to the Drs. office.  All is fine. :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and super tired!
Looking forward to: Scheduling our gender ultrasound and planning some gender reveals!

No comments