Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Work Gender Reveal

I didn't have much energy or time to want to throw a huge gender reveal party for everyone, but I did want to do something fun for revealing what our baby bean was!  After making a few announcements on the computer, I decided I would leave the big announcement to a fun photo reveal for everyone to see, and then do something a little more creative and detailed for my coworkers. 

I decided to do a Balloon Pop, and got together a few things to make that happen.  The day before, I had everyone make their own prediction on what Baby Kelton would be (doctor's included!)  The next day, I got enough balloons for everyone to pop one for themselves, and also provided some yumminess to munch on throughout the day.

I think everyone loved the reveal and I couldn't be happier that everyone at work is so happy and supportive for us!  Baby Boy Kelton has a lot of love all around!

"He" and "She" Hershey's 


Coworker's gender predictions!
Balloons set up and ready to go
The aftermath mess.... all BLUE!

No comments