Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bump Watch: 14 Weeks






































How far along? 14 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: Still none!
Maternity clothes? The shirt above that I'm wearing.  Annnnd some others here and there.  Mostly still in normal clothes with a belly band!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Loving it still.
Best moment this week: Finding out that Baby Bean is a BOY!
Miss Anything? Deli meat, especially this week.  A ham and cheese sandwich from Port of Subs sounds amazing!
Movement: Still nothing, but looking forward to it soon!
Food cravings: Yes.  Weirdest pregnancy craving, ever, I think.  For the past week, I've been needing lumpias in my life. (Filipino food... similar to an egg roll but with meat).  I've had lumpia maybe five times total in my life.  My college roommate would make them as well as some coworkers every now and then.  So, I did some research, and tracked down some lumpia and bought a ton.  And it was delicious.  Totally worth people thinking I was insane.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much lately!
Gender prediction: No more predicting.. it's a BOY!

Labor Signs: Not even close!
Symptoms: Just more bloating, as usual!  Reflux and being super tired.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, a little emotional this week, and still exhausted!  
Looking forward to: Starting to look more pregnant and less bloated!

No comments