Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bump Watch: 20 Weeks







































How far along? 20 weeks, 0 days
Total weight gain: Dr. Juarez said I gained another 4 pounds since the last appointment we had, which makes my total at 8 pounds so far!
Maternity clothes? I maaaaay have just splurged at Gap Maternity last weekend.  We went to the Miracle Mile shops and I had no idea the Gap had their own maternity section (the only one in Vegas, I might add).  So, I bought lots of fun things, including a maybe-too-expensive pair of maternity skinny jeans. but it was my birthday weekend, so I was allowed to splurge!  
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep:  Still great, although I've had a cold since Thursday so I've been up coughing, sniffling, and gulping water for my sore throat.  No fun!
Best moment this week: Our anatomy scan ultrasound that got us close up sneak peaks of our little man!
Miss Anything? Still deli sandwiches and hot dogs!
Movement: Yes!  Still no big kicks, but when I stayed home from work on Friday, I think baby boy was confused as to why I was laying around all day so he decided to move around more than I've ever felt!  Ever since then, though, it hasn't been as frequent.  I can't' wait for the day when I can say I'm sick of him kicking me.... I want that big sock in the ribs so bad!!
Food cravings: Back on pop tarts again!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks!  Or what I thought was Braxton Hicks.  Dr. Juarez said most likely uterine spasms, but during the previous weekend of shopping downtown for 3 hours, I was a bit dehydrated and felt my stomach and uterus cramp up and get rock hard, with a ball-like feeling inside.  It happened three times, and was most likely attributed to my dehydration.  Let's just say I've kept my water intake much higher since then!
Belly Button in or out? Actually starting to pop out!!  It's way too early for that!  The top portion of my belly button rolls out a tiny bit... I'm not ready for an outie!
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and finally starting to get really excited to prepare for this baby!
Looking forward to: Making our registry and getting the nursery together!  See the next blog post on our nursery furniture delivery!

No comments