Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bump Watch: 35 Weeks






































How far along? 35 weeks, 0 days 
Total weight gain: Another 5 pounds since my last appt. with Dr. Juarez.. no wonder he said I "was looking healthy!"
Maternity clothes? Mostly leggings, sweats and maternity shirts!
Stretch marks? Still nothing!
Sleep:  Still pretty routine of once a night waking up to pee, but I can still sleep allll the time!  Lots of naps!
Best moment this week: We took our maternity pictures this weekend!  Although it was super cold, rainy and windy, I'm still glad we got them done because I know I would have regret not getting them done later.  Can't wait to see how they come out!
Miss Anything? Being able to get up normally from the couch, bed, or anything where I'm laying around!  I'm already rolling around like a beached whale trying to get up!
Movement: Less movement in the last week which kind of freaked me out... but Dr. Juarez assured me everything is good and that he's growing out of space!
Food cravings: Lots of sweets, especially chocolate! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: When I went to my appointment on Thursday, Dr. Juarez asked if I had been having any contractions.  I told him no, not that I knew of.  While we were doing my exam (doppler and palpitation of baby), he said, "Oh! You're having a Braxton Hicks contraction right now." I had no clue.  Now after that appointment, I've noticed a few more Braxton Hicks and they are becoming a bit more intense since the weekend.  Mostly feels like menstrual cramping and it takes my breath away a bit!  But they aren't consistent and I've only had a few, so nothing to worry too much about I hope!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, lots of reflux at night, fatigue, feeling extremely full and stretched out!
Belly Button in or out? Stretched really far and sometimes pokes out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moments of anxiousness, irritability and loss of patience this week, but mostly happy!
Looking forward to: One more class to take this week (Breastfeeding),  seeing how our maternity pictures came out, and reaching 36 weeks next week, which is almost full term!  

No comments