Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bump Watch: 21 Weeks







































How far along? 21 weeks, 0 days
Total weight gain: Actually haven't stepped on the scale all week, so I'm gonna stick with the 8 pounds from last week.
Maternity clothes? Yep, but I can still squeeze into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans with the help of the belly band.  I tried the ones above on, thinking there was no way they would still fit, and they did!  That belly band is a lifesaver!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep:  Of course, always amazing.
Best moment this week: Feeling like my bump has "popped", feeling little man get the hiccups for the first time!  It was the coolest thing to experience, especially since he hasn't been big on kicking still.  It was a good 3-4 minutes of consistent pulses,  feeling it from the inside, outside, and even seeing it physically! 
Miss Anything? My normal belly button! :)
Movement: Yep, I'm noticing much more activity and can almost feel him every day now.  Still nothing too strong, but definitely lots of flutters going on on a pretty regular basis!  Sometimes we can feel him outside my belly.  Jason got to feel him for the first time the other night!
Food cravings: Mongolian BBQ, which I satisfied tonight at the GVR buffet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: Nothing.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, and some crazy intense back pain the other night, which almost led to a ER visit.  I may have freaked out a bit... but it was super painful in my lower back on one side only.  It lasted for about 4 hours and wouldn't subside with changing positions, walking, stretching, etc.  I googled and found it could be anything from ligament pain to preterm labor.  Not knowing which of those options it could be, and not wanting to over analyze, I took one extra strength Tylenol and told myself I needed to wait until the morning to call the on call doctor... luckily I did wait because it went away!
Belly Button in or out? Half and half.. Ew, haha!
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody and anxious this week.  Sorry, hubby... it wasn't the best emotional week for me.  Very irritable!  :)
Looking forward to: Registry next weekend and still waiting for big kicks!

No comments