Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bump Watch: 25 Weeks







































How far along? 25 weeks, 0 days
Total weight gain: 12-13 pounds as of last week!
Maternity clothes? Yes, like those lovely Gap maternity jeans,  and also still managing in pre-pregnancy tops like the one above!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep:  Finding myself tossing and turning a little more, but nothing takes away from my sleep!  I'm still sleeping like a baby and LOTS!
Best moment this week: Another quick but great doctor's appointment checkup this week... everything is looking good!  Also celebrating our one year anniversary today!  More movement from the little man, making his regular appearance much more on the weekends than during the week.  He likes to party in there on Saturday and Sunday!
Miss Anything? Nothing lately.  I've been enjoying this stage of pregnancy the last week or two SO much!
Movement: Yes!  He's really active on the weekend compared to during the week, which is probably because I tend to relax MUCH more on Saturday and Sundays!  He's been pressing body parts against my belly, a head here, a butt there, and I've recently discovered some pointy parts- maybe a foot or elbow?  Either way, when I'm lying on one side, he balls up and a large protrusion sticks out from my belly.  It freaks Jason out and he doesn't like to touch it, and although it feels really strange and sometimes a bit uncomfortable, I love it!
Food cravings: Fittingly, our wedding cake!  Our cake baker recreated our top tier for us to enjoy on our anniversary.  It was delicious!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Lots of G.I. symptoms going on... you don't want details. :)  Pregnancy is gross sometimes... it's amazing what hormones can do!  Nesting has begun, also.  Instead of cleaning, I've been on an organizing spree.  We cleaned out all three bedrooms, I reorganized our master closet and in the process, got rid of three garbage bags of clothes.  Whoa!
Belly Button in or out? Mostly out.  It's definitely not in, that's for sure!
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited to be feeling really pregnant!
Looking forward to: Enjoying the remainder of the second trimester!  As of today, we're down to 15 weeks.  I know it's going to fly by soon!  Hoping the third trimester is going to go as smoothly as the later end of my second trimester... It seems the last week or two I've really regained my energy, and I'll take everything I can get while it lasts!  

No comments