Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bump Watch: 23 Weeks







































How far along? 23 weeks, 0 days
Total weight gain: Unofficially, based on weighing at work, up 11 pounds.  
Maternity clothes? Yep!  Found the best pair of Gap maternity workout capris that I liiiiiive in lately (see above!)
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep:  Still awesome!
Best moment this week: More movement with stronger flutters and having Jason get to feel him on the outside of the belly more!  Also getting to see him move from the outside is pretty amazing, too, although it's not a common happening!  
Miss Anything? Octoberfest (my favorite beer) as well as all of the fall craft favorites have come out officially.  I'm a little sad about this, especially when Jason runs out and buys a 24 pack!  I'm trying to get him to save me one for January :)
Movement: Yep!  Most always every day.  It freaks me out when it's been a while since I've felt him!  He likes to sit way back and low, so it makes it harder to feel him.  But I'll take it when I can get it and enjoy every second!
Food cravings: Dessert.  Any kind.  I've been sugaring it up this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: So the all-talked about "leg cramps" have begun.  People aren't joking about these things... they are like the worst charlie horse I've ever experienced, and even worse, they wake me from a dead sleep!  Crazy the things hormones do during pregnancy...
Belly Button in or out? Still half and half, ew!
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and getting some energy back!  I think the nesting is going to kick in soon!
Looking forward to: Getting that energy back and starting to decorate and finalize nursery ideas!  

No comments