Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bump Watch: 28 Weeks







































How far along? 28 weeks, 0 days (whoops, may have skipped some weeks here... blame pregnancy laziness!)
Total weight gain: Not official until my appt. on Thursday, but about 17 pounds total so far.
Maternity clothes? It's rare that I'm not in a maternity shirt and/or leggings these days... I'll most likely be living in leggings the rest of this pregnancy!
Stretch marks? Still none, thank goodness!
Sleep:  This bump seems to make things a little more difficult rolling over during the night!  I've been sleeping with my maternity pillow every night lately, but am still not sleeping through the whole night without one toss or turn.  It's still not ruining sleep for me though... that will be a sad day!
Best moment this week: Crossing into the THIRD and FINAL trimester!  I can't believe it's finally here.  Also, finishing a majority of the nursery decor!  And feeling like I've definitely "popped"!  There's no denying I am PREGNANT now!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, for sure!
Movement: Yep!  Every day I'll get something out of him, which I should be at this point.  I've been trying to record a video, but it seems as though baby Nolan is camera shy.... I swear he knows when I'm filming because he stops moving the second I press record!  It's sad when I'm trying to sneak a video so my "in utero" baby can't "see" what I'm doing!
Food cravings: Cereal and french toast has been a favorite recently!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Lots of movement... mostly stretching and body parts poking.  Sometimes I feel like the waddle has begun already.... it seems way too early for that, though!  I also bought my first GIANT bottle of Tums Smoothies... my reflux seems to be getting worse.
Belly Button in or out? Mostly out, yet, recently baby must have switched positions because there are times when my belly button and part of my stomach are completely sunken back in!  It's so weird and gross looking.
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and getting more excited day by day!
Looking forward to: Another doctor's appointment this week.. anxious to ask the doctor where baby is positioned!  And the BEST thing we're looking forward to is our 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday!  Can't wait to see what this baby looks like at 29 weeks!

No comments