Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dancin' & Dishes: Nuby Easy Clean Soap Dispensing Bottle Brush with Suction Base {a&n Product Review}


As we mentioned in our last Nuby post, our family has a nightly tradition of dance parties after dinner... because what better way to let out all that energy before settling down for our bath and bedtime routine!?  While the kiddos get their wiggles out in the living room, I'm often found jamming to the same music in the kitchen, while cleaning up from dinner and washing down dishes, one of my least favorite chores to do. Luckily, Nuby's Easy Clean Soap Dispensing Bottle Brush with Suction Base is one tool I've learned to love when it comes to doing something I hate!


The strong suction base of the brush is really, by far, much better than other stand-up bottle brushes we've had experience with.  It really is that strong and keeps the brush upright and away from germs at all times, whereas other brushes are often flimsy and fall over almost every time I do the dishes.  I also love the structured and strong bristles of this brush, much different than the sponge type bottle brushes we've used in the past.  It is engineered with two different types of bristles, to ensure thorough cleaning, even on irregular surfaces.  Before, our brushes would last only a few weeks to a month at the most, and the Nuby Easy Clean Brush is going on month #3 for us with no issues and looks as good as the day I received it!  Plus, with no sponge-like material, I feel comfortable knowing there's no leftover food, germs or whatever else the kitchen sink holds, sitting and making the brush so nasty like most sponge related cleaning products do.  This brush is totally good for my germaphobe soul, and as always with Nuby products, is BPA Free!



The main highlight of the Nuby Easy Clean Brush is the one touch, simple push button to dispense the perfect amount of soap, rather than creating a huge, dripping mess of dish soap all over your counter (like time and time before).  I will say, I've had a difficult time using the push to dispense the button seamlessly, but after a few pumps with my thumb, it does the job.  I've never been any good at these types of devices, no matter what the kitchen tool... maybe it's just me!?  Either way, this brush is still top quality over the others and I would still choose to dabble a bit of soap over the top of the brush quickly to do the job just as well.  We also use larger size bottles and cups for the kids, now that Acelyn is a little older, so fitting in a tiny space is never an issue, but because of the sturdiness of the bottle, it does run a bit large and may be more difficult to squeeze into smaller spaces.  For me, the bristle strength, sturdy base, and soft textured handle to allow for a comfortable grip are a better trade off for those small imperfections!  


The Easy Clean Soap Dispensing Bottle Brush with Suction Base can be found at these retailers: 

I love knowing that the Nuby Easy Clean Brush makes my dish-doing chore quick and painless, with plenty of time left to enjoy our nightly dance parties with my babies! 


Nuby sent these products to review, but did not compensate me to write this post.  All opinions and thoughts are of my own.  

You can find Nuby and all of their great products by following their social media sites here:

No comments