Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bump Watch: 33 Weeks







































How far along? 33 weeks, 4 days 
Total weight gain: Unofficially 25 pounds total... although probably a couple more after today's Thanksgiving dinner!
Maternity clothes? Mostly yes, still some that aren't.
Stretch marks? Still nothing yet, yay!
Sleep:  It's pretty much guaranteed that I will wake up at least once to pee now during the night.  Luckily, I can fall back asleep fairly quickly.  My cold that I've had this week has made it miserable to breathe at night though! 
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving dinner and leftovers!  Also finishing Nolan's closet and having a "system" set up for his clothes and storage!
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular, lately!
Movement: Lots of movement... I can tell he feels squished in there!  (see video in previous post)
Food cravings: French toast is still a favorite!  Pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner was also extra yummy, which is funny because I don't normally love it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: No more predicting... it's a boy!

Labor Signs: Still nothing!  Waiting for the week I can put.. YES! as an answer!  Kind of scary!
Symptoms: Feeling super pregnant.  At night time, I feel extremely heavy and tired.  When we're on the couch watching T.V. in the evenings, Jason is a great hubby and gets water and snacks for me because I'm already so lazy to get off the couch!  Reflux has become rough at night, but other than that and fatigue, I still have it pretty easy as far as symptoms go!
Belly Button in or out? Stretched really far and sometimes pokes out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired!
Looking forward to: Starting to think about really getting things together for this baby... In the next few weeks, I'll start washing some of his clothes, packing my hospital bag, getting our car seat installed... all of these things making it more and more real that he's going to be here in about 40 days!!!! (Holy crap!)  Also- I'll be decorating for Christmas this week!  My favorite holiday of the year... I just may need a little extra help putting up the tree! :)

No comments